Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellis555

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be Reply with quote

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Ben Gedeon Womens Jersey .J. - Odell Beckham, Jr. says being named the leagues top rookie doesnt dominate his thoughts.But its not far away, either.Its always in the back of your mind, Beckham said. But right now, weve got two more games and whatever happens, happens. You can only control what you can control.If it were to happen, it would be quite an accomplishment, he said. But its not up to me, so Ill just keep doing what Im doing.Beckham is certainly a contender headed into his game at St. Louis on Sunday, based on his last 10 games. If he wins rookie of the year honours, hed be the first Giant to win the award.Beckham missed the first four games with a strained hamstring, then debuted Oct. 5 against Atlanta and has been a force since despite the Giants going 5-9. The first-round draft pick will probably pass 1,000 yards this weekend and is four catches away from Jeremy ShockeyHe could push his 972-yard total past the 1,000 plateau against the Rams. He is also four catches away from Shockeys club reception record of 74 for rookies.One more score will give him 10 touchdowns.League-wide, his numbers are ahead of fellow rookie receivers Mike Evans of Tampa Bay (59 catches for 948 yards and 11 TDs) and Carolinas Kelvin Benjamin (67 catches for 952 yards and nine touchdowns).His numbers also exceed Buffalos Sammy Watkins, Miamis Jarvis Landry, and Philadelphias Jordan Matthews, all of whom have played full seasons.One offensive rookie who could compete will stand on the opposite sideline as Beckham tries to put on his usual show. Rams running back Tre Mason has started the last six games and has 661 rushing yards on the season, tops among NFC rookies and second among rookies overall.None, however, have been as dynamic as Beckham, who highlighted his season with a three-fingered touchdown catch in the Game 11 loss to Dallas.When Im standing on the sidelines, Im rooting for him all the way, coach Tom Coughlin said. When I get to Monday, sometimes I run it back an extra time.Even safety Antrel Rolle has marveled at how easily Beckham gets open against fast-learning, fast-adjusting defences.The guys phenomenal, Rolle said, adding that the addition of a healthy Victor Cruz to next years receiving corps could make Beckham that much more of a defensive headache. The thing I most admire is that he doesnt play like a rookie. He always gets open. Hes got a real good connection with Eli (Manning) and its getting even better.Beckham has had double-digit catches in three of the last four games, and 23 catches for 273 yards and four touchdowns in the last two against Tennessee and Washington. He said his numbers, which include five 100-yard receiving games, and records realized or pending, are simply a product of high personal expectations.Never would I have expected it to happen, but I always had it in the back of my mind, Beckham said. I set the bar as high as possible. But I didnt even know I broke Shockeys record until someone came and told me about it. To be in company with Shockey is great.He may soon have time to contemplate a piece of hardware for his mantel. But Beckham has other things on the front burner right now.Hell let the voters take care of the awards.Thats not up to me, he said. Its in the back of my mind, but weve got two games left. I just want to finish strong.NOTES: Defensive co-ordinator Perry Fewell termed Jason Pierre-Pauls tackle that caused Washingtons Robert Griffin III to fumble at the goal line at the end of the first half amazing. I was in awe, Fewell said. With unrestricted free agency up ahead, the defensive end has made a year-end push with six sacks over the last three games ... Asked what kind of offensive progress hed like to see the last two games, Coughlin said, Id like to see it in the end zone a bunch more.... RB Rashad Jennings (ankle) did not practice for a second day. LB Jameel McClain (knee) returned to practice. Jaleel Johnson Womens Jersey .Y. - Through three quarters, the Brooklyn Nets could not shake the NBAs worst team. Jaleel Johnson Youth Jersey . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers. http://www.vikingsnflfansclub.net/Black-Friday-Dalvin-Cook-Jersey/ . On Sunday, hell attempt to become the youngest driver to win a NASCAR Nationwide race on Iowas short track. The 20-year-old Blaney wont be the only kid pushing a podium finish.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Nick Foligno may miss the final six games of the regular season with a lower-body injury, leaving the Columbus Blue Jackets without one of their leaders in the thick of a playoff race. Foligno has 18 goals, 21 assists and a plus-5 rating in 70 games. He was hurt late in Thursday nights 2-0 victory at Philadelphia when he banged knees with Flyers forward Scott p;Hartnell. Jaleel Johnson Vikings Jersey. Coach Todd Richards says its "more than likely" Foligno will miss the rest of the teams regular-season games. Matt Frattin was set to take his place in the lineup Friday night against Chicago. Folignos younger brother, Marcus, was also injured in the Buffalo Sabres game Thursday night and is expected to miss the rest of the season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: