Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indian Tribe history

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bartii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Indian Tribe history Reply with quote

We are studying Idaho history. In our study we are learning about the six Indian tribes that were in Idaho. From what I am understanding there are only five tribes now. My boys have to do some research, they pick, on one Indian Tribe each. One of my boys picked the Shoshone tribe. My other son picked the Coer de'lane tribe. There is very little concerning the Coer de'lanes. I know there population is about 1600 from a little over 5,000. Does anyone know where I can get any extra information from the net or will I just have to head on over to the library?

bwb
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Indian Tribe history Reply with quote

bartii wrote:
We are studying Idaho history. In our study we are learning about the six Indian tribes that were in Idaho. From what I am understanding there are only five tribes now. My boys have to do some research, they pick, on one Indian Tribe each. One of my boys picked the Shoshone tribe. My other son picked the Coer de'lane tribe. There is very little concerning the Coer de'lanes. I know there population is about 1600 from a little over 5,000. Does anyone know where I can get any extra information from the net or will I just have to head on over to the library?

bwb

Hi Barti,

Have you heard of wikipedia? If not, it's an international online encyclopedia that we learned about a few years ago and use pretty regularly. We've found some pretty obscure things there. It's a reach but Spartacus,a British online encyclopedia, may have something as well. Good luck. I love Native American studies.

Rich
Leesajohnson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can improve history knowledge by following expert tutors from online resources. They will teach you concepts of history from basic to proficiency level.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> History All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: