Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In Chicago, anybody out there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Where Are You Located
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnscott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: In Chicago, anybody out there Reply with quote

Anybody out there?
Frank

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, John, and welcome. Unfortunately, this site is pretty dead but I still drop by from time to time. Why don't you tell us a bit about the adversity you're experiencing?

We're in Washington state and it's pretty easy here. I have *un*schooling friends in Chicago and they don't complain much about the area.

Frank (very left from the left coast)
johnscott

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: yes Reply with quote

great to hear from you. My daughters 15. She is into acting musical stuff. unschooling. road schooling sounds good. I like to get them out of the house and into things.
Frank

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have two teenage daughters, 15 and 17. They're wonderful! I love having teens. We've done a lot of travel with them over the years and I agree that roadschooling and boatschooling are fabulous learning experiences. Right now they're in South Carolina for a week or so with other unschooling friends and my wife and I are home alone! Party for us! Right now we're off to the Seahawks game on a beautiful sunny day in Seattle.

Hope to chat with you more in the future,

Frank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Where Are You Located All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: