Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Volunteer Writers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Working From Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightsailing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Looking for Volunteer Writers Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Joy. My Fiance' sent the Mod a PM a few days ago to ask premission to post this topic. I'm not sure if the person is out of town, sick, no longer active (the board looks lonely), etc, but I'm going to go ahead and post this topic. I apologize in advance if I am breaking any rules. No disrespect intended.

Today’s Home Educator Magazine
Contributor Guidelines

Today’s Home Educator is a new home school magazine that will be distributed on a quarterly basis on the 10th of April, July, October and January. At this time, there is no compensation for articles submitted to the magazine, but we hope to change that real soon. The magazine is not considered secular or religious and we encourage everyone to submit their work for consideration.

Deadlines: Please be sure to submit all content in a timely manner via electronic format. The magazine does not have themes, but if you want to submit something about a particular holiday, just meet the appropriate deadline. We reserve the right to edit or refuse any article for any reason.

Spring 2008 – February 29th
Summer 2008 – May 30th
Fall 2008 – August 29th
Winter 2009 – November 28th

You must be the original author of the document and must declare that all of the content of the submitted work is original. Generally, submissions for Cover Stories, Professional Advice, Culture Watch, and Homeschool Dads should have a word count between 800-2000 words with accurate sources.

Departments

Cover Stories –
· Articles covering any topic that deals with home schooling.
· Articles covering current events, but we are looking for journalistic pieces that are objective.

Home School Dads
· Articles written by dads about their home school experience

Culture Watch – Learning about each other and the rest of the world.
This is an area for articles about art, travel, beliefs, lifestyles, religion, etc. that are intended to educate, not preach, convert or attack.

Subject Matter
· Articles covering educational resources, curriculum review, software review, etc.

THE Kid’s Korner
This is an area for kids to share stories, poems, artwork, etc

Making Cents
· Articles covering financial education for kids

What’s Cooking
· Share your favorite recipes

Photo Gallery – Submit your photos!

Professional Advice/Commentary
We are particularly interested in articles written by experts in their respective fields. This is a section that is not part of the magazine yet, but we hope to add it in the future. Please email a small bio (not to exceed one page) to the Editor at: joypallan@aol.com

Simultaneous Submissions: No, thanks. It’s not fair for any magazine to publish an article only to have it show up in another magazine/newsletter at the same time.

Response Times: We generally respond to submissions within two-four weeks.

Submissions/Questions:

Email to Joy Pallan, Editor at: joypallan@aol.com. Please attach articles as an MS Word file.

Thank you!!
JohnWhite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Helping the students Reply with quote

Hello there, I am a UK based student and looking for someone to help and do my dissertation for me so I can submit it for my university assignment. My niche on the dissertation that I have to write is Ph.D. and the deadline is 30/3/2017.
AshleySewell

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject: Good to Know Reply with quote

Good to know about the opportunity. I think I suit the best with job description and specification as I have working experience with a dissertation writing services company as an academic writer.
ronaldthomas

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:01 am    Post subject: Education Help Reply with quote

A good understanding of the opportunity. I think I am working for the best description and specification because who can write my dissertation when I have work experience as a scholar of the company.
falla52

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... thanks for posting tat tips in here
andrewhick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Good One Reply with quote

I really like the purpose of this forum. You have raised such a good question. I like it so much.
Online Academic Writing Service
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Working From Home All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: