Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What subjects does your wife help with?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Starting a Homeschool
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edtheredhead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: What subjects does your wife help with? Reply with quote

In my ongoing planning/implementation, I'm wondering what subjects your wives help with? For example, right now, my wife helps mainly with Art & Music. I'm also trying to figure out a way to include her more regularly with what we're doing.

So I thought I would throw out the question and see where your wives help out.

Thanks & Godspeed.
BigDaddy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that we're both at home, my wife does Math and Science while I do History, Geography, Bible, and Language.
RB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Lesson Planning, Art, and Music Reply with quote

My wife does all of the lesson planning for our home school. She is fantastic at locating and purchasing our materials, saving us hundreds over the list prices from publishers. This year she will add teaching art and music to her home schooling efforts. I teach the rest of the subjects.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Starting a Homeschool All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: