Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time with my son

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> I Need A Break!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Time with my son Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I wanted to share a little about the struggle I've been having with my son. He's in the middle of his teen angst years and therefore, we're dealing with the usual adolescent stuff. As per the usual daily grind, we've been dealing with miscommunication related to his ADHD and dyslexia as it relates to his schooling- another thing dad is in control of... I've intentionally set aside some time each evening where we're just dad and son. It's beautiful. I really look foreward to this time because it seems to have the effect of washing away all of the pain and frustration. I think he enjoys it just as much because it's the only time he lingers and doesn't want to leave. His hugs are especially long these days and I'm grateful. Thank God I don't have the same issues with my daughters. I would appreciate any prayers that you guys would be willing to offer. Thanks

Peace,

Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> I Need A Break!! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: