Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sson is on!!!," tweeted UFC president Dana White.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellis555

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject: sson is on!!!," tweeted UFC president Dana White. Reply with quote

TORONTO -- The Blue Jays have placed reliever Jan Perez on the 60-day disabled list with a torn ligament in his left elbow. Womens Air VaporMax 2018 . Perez suffered the injury in Friday nights loss to the Oakland Athletics. "Juans not a young guy," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said as the team awaited news on the extent of the 34-year-olds injury. "Hes a warrior. Hes a great competitor and hes done a good job for us. Its unfortunate. We dont know how its going to end up. You feel for anybody in this business." Perez pitched an inning and two-thirds in Torontos loss to the Oakland Athletics before feeling something go wrong. "Any time the guy calls you out there, yeah, its usually not good," Gibbons said. The Blue Jays recalled righty reliever Mickey Storey from their triple-A affiliate, the Buffalo Bisons. Storey, 27, appeared in two games this season, pitching 3 2/3 innings with a 7.36 ERA. "He can fit that role that we need: a guy that can pitch some innings, two, three four, maybe," Gibbons said. "A strike-thrower. Hes been here before. Kind of long guy, yeah. We can use him in different roles. Hopefully we dont get to that point, but if we do, he can throw multiple innings for us." Perez made 19 appearances this season, going 1-3 with a 3.69 ERA. Spending most of his professional career in the minor leagues, Perez has also been with the Pittsburgh Pirates, Philadelphia Phillies and Milwaukee Brewers. The Blue Jays got a strong contribution early in Perezs tenure in Toronto, as he didnt allow an earned run in his first 14 appearances. Red Air VaporMax 2018 On Sale . Speaking on Leafs Lunch with Bryan Hayes and Jamie McLennan on Thursday, Bernier said it was "very hard" at times being entrenched behind Jonathan Quick and is now excited at the prospect of getting an opportunity to compete with Reimer for the top spot with the Leafs. Air VaporMax Sale . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. http://www.cheapairvapormaxfreeshipping.com/ . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service.UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones rematch with Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson is set for Sept. 27 in Toronto, where the two fought a memorable five-round fight last September. Jones won a unanimous decision at UFC 165 at the Air Canada Centre, but had his hands full with the aggressive Swede. The UFC 178 rematch is set for Sept. 27 at the same arena. "Jones vs Gustafsson is on!!!," tweeted UFC president Dana White. "Its on!" Jones echoed via Twitter. Jones (20-1) stopped Brazils Glover Teixeira at UFC 165 last September, with a Gustafsson rematch next on the cards. But the champion did not look favourably on a date earlier this year to fight Gustafsson again and seemingly looked to a matchup with former heavyweight Daniel Cormier, who has been turning heads since dropping down to 205 pounds. Gustafsson (16-2) is ranked No. 1 among light-heavyweight contenders while Cormier (15-0) is No. 2. "I think Cormier is the tougher fighter, but the fans want too see me fight Gustafsson," Jones told ufc. Mens Air VaporMax 2018. com. "There was never an issue with taking the Gustafsson fight. "The issue was that my brother is getting married in July and I would have preferred a later date. I didnt want to go this early and I would have preferred to go later in October or November. It is what it is. We have a date now, Sept 27th. This was a personal decision for me. I will be at my brothers wedding and have a proper training camp." White said Jones will get his shot at Cormier if he beats Gustafsson. Gustafsson looked impressive in knocking out Jimi Manuwa in March. Cormier is coming off a third-round submission of veteran Dan Henderson at UFC 173 in May. Jones, ranked as the UFCs top pound-for-pound fighter, has defended his title seven times since dethroning Brazilian Mauriico (Shogun) Rua at UFC 128 in March 2011. Jones also fought in Toronto at UFC 140, choking out Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida in December 2011. 01:10ET 06-06-14 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Math All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: