Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

:29) to tie it at 2. Paille beat Bishop with a backhander

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellis555

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: :29) to tie it at 2. Paille beat Bishop with a backhander Reply with quote

Finland had more than enough offensive talent to overcome its slow start against Austria, even with Teemu Selanne back in the dressing room. Derrick Johnson Jersey . Jarkko Immonen and Mikael Granlund scored two goals apiece as Finland opened preliminary-round Olympic play with an 8-4 victory over Austria on Thursday. Jussi Jokinen and Petri Kontiola each had a goal and an assist for the Finns, who put 52 shots on beleaguered Austria goalie Bernhard Starkbaum despite playing the final two periods without Selanne, their captain and the leading scorer in Olympic history. The 43-year-old "Finnish Flash" had an assist in the first period of his record-equaling sixth Olympics before sitting out with an upper-body injury. Selanne should be fine for the Finns next game, team spokesman Janne Lahti said. "Hes an old man, so he needs some rest, more than the other guys," Kontiola said. Sami Lepisto and Olli Maatta also scored for Finland, which has never lost to Austria at the Olympics. Granlund had a three-point game and defenceman Sami Vatanen had three assists in their Olympic debuts. Selanne got just eight shifts before apparently having problems with his neck or shoulders. Finlands trainers massaged Selanne on the bench late in the first period, and he didnt return from the first break. "Maybe he got the bad pillow!" said Sami Vatanen, Selannes teammate with the Anaheim Ducks. Even with Selanne ailing, Finland took control with two goals in 8 seconds during the final minute of the first before taking a four-goal lead in the second. "Its tough to see him get injured, but hell be OK," Olli Jokinen said of Selanne. "Hes a big part of this team, and hes our leader. Its never easy when you lose a guy like him." Finns recover The Finns also survived a shaky Olympic debut from Tuukka Rask, the vaunted Boston Bruins goalie who yielded four goals on just 20 shots. "The first goal, everybody was caught sleeping there," Rask said. "After that second goal, everybody kind of woke up and got back to playing again." Michael Grabner had three goals in his Olympic debut for Austria. The New York Islanders forward scored 36 seconds into the first period, and Austria had two early leads before Finland took control. "In case we didnt know what we were up against, we got a reality check," Austrian forward Thomas Vanek said. "Youve got to play a certain way, and I think we didnt do it. Our goalie needs to be our best player, and we need to help him more." Finland is the most consistently successful Olympic nation of the NHL era while winning medals in four of the last five Olympics overall. The Finns have a solid shot at medals again despite placement in Canadas preliminary-round group, and an eight-goal performance in their opener will help their cause. Austria, which qualified for its first Olympics since 2002, surprised the Finns in the opening minute when Grabner converted a cross-ice pass from Michael Raffl. Granlund got Finlands first goal on a play set up by Selanne, who took Vatanens outlet pass and fed Granlund while screening Starkbaum. Austria went back ahead when Thomas Hundertpfunds shot from behind the net went off Maattas skate in front and beat Rask, but Lepisto equalized 2:04 later. Maatta put the Finns ahead with a vicious slap shot from the blue line with 35 seconds left in the first period and Immonen scored 8 seconds later. Six Austrians are back from their Salt Lake City team along with the Olympic debuts of Grabner and Vanek, his Islanders teammate. Grabner added two goals in the third period for his hat trick. "I like the big ice, and I just tried to get into open space for my teammates," Grabner said. "Against a good team like Finland, its tough to come back." Zach Fulton Jersey . So it was understandable if he was a little shaky early in his return to the Texas Rangers rotation. He spent most of the outing searching for his best stuff, but still managed to shut down the struggling Minnesota Twins offence. Eric Fisher Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Kenneth-Acker-Elite-Jersey/ . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. TAMPA, Fla. -- The Boston Bruins are making a charge to claim the Eastern Conferences top spot. Reilly Smith scored the lone shootout goal in the seventh round to lead the Bruins past the Tampa Bay Lightning 4-3 on Saturday night. Smith put an in-close shot between the pads of Ben Bishop. Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask caught a break on Tampa Bays seventh shootout attempt when Richard Panik hit the post. "Many times you get that gut feeling, and I said, You know what, this is probably a good chance for Smitty to get himself going," Boston coach Claude Julien said. "I even told one of my assistant coaches, Its going to end here." Smith has not scored a regulation goal in his last 11 games. "It was good to be able to help the team get an extra point on that," Smith said. "Personally, it may take a little bit off my shoulders, but hopefully I can get back to it next game." The Bruins, winners of four straight, got regulation goals from Daniel Paille, Carl Soderberg and Johnny Boychuk. Boston trails East-leading Pittsburgh by a point. Ondrej Palat, Mark Barberio and Valtteri Filppula scored for the Lightning, who are 1-4-1 since the end of the Olympic break. "We, at least, got a point out of this one, so its definitely a step," Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. "This is the best weve played since the break." The Bruins outshot Tampa Bay, which had the games first seven shots, 32-20. Boston pulled even at 3 when Boychuk snapped a 20-game goal drought 8:11 into the third. The Bruins have outscored their opponents 78-43 during the third period this season. Filppula put the Lightning ahead 3-2 from the slot at 9:31 of the second after the teams had each scored twice earlier in the period. Palat ended Tampa Bays long scoring drought against the Bruiins on a short-handed goal to make it 1-0 just 27 seconds into the second. Custom Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys. The Lightning went 169:55 without scoring after Filppula, in the first of four games between the teams this season on Oct. 3, had a goal midway through the second in that game. Boston had outscored Tampa Bay 11-1 in winning the previous three meetings. After Barberio scored at 4:13 of the second, the Bruins had two goals in 1:31 by Paille (6:5Cool and Soderberg (8:29) to tie it at 2. Paille beat Bishop with a backhander between his legs before Soderberg had a breakaway goal. "Even though we fell behind 2-0, it was just small mistakes that ended up in the back of our net, but we seemed to find our rhythm after that," Julien said. Lightning star Steven Stamkos played in his second game since returning from a broken right shin, which occurred in a game at Boston on Nov. 11. The centre, who has no points through the two games, lost out on a breakaway chance in overtime when time ran out as he approached the Boston zone. "I saw it coming, and Im looking at the clock," Cooper said. "Its just one of those things." Stamkos played 21:46, had one shot and finished minus-2. NOTES: The Bruins are 6-0-3 in their last nine road games, which is the longest point stretch since a nine-game run in 2010-11. ... Boston RW Jarome Iginla played in his 1,295th NHL game, moving him past Pierre Turgeon into sole possession of 56th place on the career list. ... Chicago senior adviser Scotty Bowman has resumed scouting games after having right knee replacement surgery on Jan. 24. The 13-time Stanley Cup winner is a regular at Lightning home games. ... Tampa Bay RW Ryan Callahan, acquired from the New York Rangers on Wednesday for Martin St. Louis, assisted on Barberios goal for his first point with the Lightning. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
fbarraza28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyrie 3
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Ralph Lauren
Yeezy
Pandora Jewelry 70% Off Clearance
Air Max 90
Nike Shoes
Jordan 11
Moncler UK
Pandora Bracelets
Pandora Rings
Moncler UK
Red Bottom Shoes
James Harden shoes
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Pandora Charm
Longchamp Handbags
Pandora Jewelry
Coach Outlet
Puma Shoes
North Face Jackets Clearance
KD 10
Timberland Boots
Kevin Durant Shoes
Louboutin Shoes
Valentino
Pandora
Nike Outlet
KD 10 Shoes
Pandora Rings
Tory Burch
Pandora Charms Sale
Ralph Lauren Shirts
Adidas NMD
Louboutin Shoes
Pandora Official Site
Timberland Boots
Adidas Outlet
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0
Vans Outlet
Timberlad Boots
Lebron Shoes
Yeezy boost 350 v2
Adidas Shoes
Jordan 11 Red
Air Max
Nike Air Force 1
North Face Jackets
Jimmy Choo Shoes
Nike Air Max
Kyrie 4
Kyrie 3
Adidas NMD
Pandora Jewelry Canada
fbarraza28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oakley Si Sunglasses
Pandora Bracelet
Yeezys
Pandora Charms
Kate Spade
Nike Store
Fitflop Outlet
Balenciaga Sneakers
Moncler Outlet
Pandora Jewelry
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
Pandora Jewelry
Ray Ban Outlet
Goyard Bags
Nike Roshe One
Pandora
Ralph Lauren Sale
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Goyard Handbags
Valentino Outlet
Birkenstock Outlet
Adidas Yeezy
Nike Outlet
Fitflop Sandals
Balenciaga
Pandora UK
Pandora
Ferragamo Outlet
Oakley
Ray Ban Sunglasses On Sale
Fitflop Shoes
Pandora Jewelry Official site
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Moncler Outlet
Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses
Nike Air Max
Air Jordan 11
Pandora
Red Bottom Shoes
Skechers Shoes
Ray Ban Eyeglasses
Christian Louboutin Heels
Balenciaga Shoes
Moncler Jackets
Adidas Yeezy
Oakley Sunglasses
Oakley Sunglasses
Ray Bans
Nike Outlet
Pandora Charms Canada
Adidas Outlet UK
Pandora
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Pandora
Oakley Eyeglasses
Adidas NMD
Bottega Veneta Handbags
Birkenstock Sandals On Sale
Adidas Superstar
Nike Outlet
Pandora Bracelet
ECCO
Timberland
ECCO Shoes For Men
Bottega Veneta Handbags
Nike Sneakers For Women
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Oakley Outlet Store
Adidas NMD
Pandora Jewelry
Moncler Outlet
Pandora Charms Jewelry
Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses
Fitflop
Adidas Shoes
Pandora Charms
Birkenstock outlet
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Longchamp Outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses
Air Max
Ferragamo Belt
Nike Outlet Store
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses
Louboutin UK
Christian Louboutin
Ed Hardy
Moncler Coats
Jordan 11 Low
Air Jordan
Oakley Sunglasses
Yeezy Sneakers
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Louboutin shoes
Kate Spade Handbags
Adidas Yeezy
Fitflop Sale Clearance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: