Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ming a distraction.As far as negotiation between Mike

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellis555

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: ming a distraction.As far as negotiation between Mike Reply with quote

TORONTO -- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford posed for dozens of pictures, walked arm in arm with drunken fans, and hoisted a tin-foil Grey Cup over his head. Dalvin Tomlinson Giants Jersey . Torontos embattled mayor showed up at Rogers Centre on Sunday to watch his Argonauts lose the East final to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 36-24, ignoring a request from the CFLs commissioner that he stay away. And when Toronto police officers and security personnel finally had the smiling mayor safely through a mob of fans and into his black Cadillac SUV after the game, Ford rolled down his window and high-fived people as he was driven away. The Argonauts were leading 24-17 when Ford arrived shortly after halftime, wearing a blue Argos No. 12 jersey, with "Mayor Ford" written in block letters on the black. His arrival caused a commotion in Section 129, where he posed for pictures, and dozens of people stood to snap photos or try to get a better look at the mayor that has been making international headlines. One female Ticats fan seated nearby held a sign that read: "Our mayors better than yours." Flanked by security officials and a half a dozen police officers, Ford left in the final seconds of the game, but was mobbed on his way out, at one point being pinned against the wall outside wall of the Rogers Centre by the swarming crowd when he stopped to pose for a picture. A couple of fans were knocked over in the melee as police attempted to clear a path to usher the mayor out. Some fans hurled derogatory comments, but many yelled their support, a few pumping their fists in the air and chanting "Rob Ford! Rob Ford!" Ford tweeted after the game "Congrats to @Ticats for winning the #CFL East Division final." A big football fan, Mayor Ford had shared the stage in front of City Hall with the Argos at last years Grey Cup parade to celebrate the Argonauts CFL championship victory over the Calgary Stampeders. But he more than wore out his welcome with the team this week when he wore his Argos jersey during a media scrum in which he used sexually graphic language on live television. The CFL team released a statement later in the day, calling the situation "unseemly at best." CFL commissioner Mark Cohon strongly suggested he stay away, and Argos executive chairman and CEO Chris Rudge said the team would not be inviting the Mayor. The Ford family has deep football roots. The mayor served as a volunteer high school football coach with the Don Bosco Eagles until he was dropped by the Toronto District Catholic School Board last May. Krista Ford, the mayors niece and the daughter of city councillor Doug Ford, was a captain of Torontos short-lived team in a lingerie football league. Wayne Gallman Jersey . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. Evan Engram Giants Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. http://www.shopnygiants.us/davis-webb-jersey/ . As future stars prepare to make the big leap to the professional ranks, TSNs Draft Week delivers wall-to-wall coverage of both the NHL and NBA Entry Drafts, highlighted by exclusive live coverage of both events.DETROIT - If a contract extension between the Red Wings and Mike Babcock is indeed imminent, it appears to be news to the Detroit head coach.An animated Babcock addressed reporters after the Red Wings practice Thursday, candidly shooting down a media report that surfaced last night suggesting he was about to re-sign with the Original Six NHL club.Guys, this is like a fantasy world, Babcock said when asked about the report.Im happy here. I like the general manager, they treat me good. I dont know what else I can tell you.Babcock is in the last year of his current contract with the Red Wings, but he said he and general manager Ken Holland decided not to discuss contract negotiations during the season to prevent such talks from becoming a distraction.As far as negotiation between Mike Babcock and Ken Holland, there is none, he said. Do we ride on the plane together? Yeah. Was I out with his wife and his daughter the other night? Yeah. I think I had a glass of red wine and he had Coors Light. Therres nothing more to tell. Wayne Gallman Womens Jersey. m not hiding anything, Im not making anything up, this is just reality. So lets not do this again tomorrow.The Red Wings have made the playoffs for nine straight seasons under Babcock, winning the Stanley Cup in 2008.They appear to be poised for another strong season. The Red Wings entered Thursday in first place in the Eastern Conference (17-6-6, 40 points).Babcock said the Red Wings impressive record this year should not come as a surprise.If you think Im working harder this year because Im in the last year of my contract, it makes no difference, he said. I grind, thats what I do. Im a professional grinder, I love winning.Babcock shrugged when asked whether he was getting tired of answering reporters questions about his contract status.They can write whatever they want, you guys get paid to make stuff up I guess, he replied. But the facts ... theres got to be something to do with the facts in the media somewhere, doesnt there? Youd think. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: