Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

homebusiness 101

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Working From Home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isabel_Axilbund

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: homebusiness 101 Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am a Work at Home mom who is in the VA business, which i have been doing for the past three years. Being a mother of two it feels nice to be working in your own home accompanied by your kids. Prior to this i was working as a Secretary but was not satisfied with my Job, thats when i thought of doing my own business. It was Bizymoms.com that helped me set up my own business. There are tons of Business ideas that they give out to people seeking to be self employed. They also do have a great forum on which you can meet like minded mothers, exchange business ideas and have some fun doing your business.

In addition to these i was able to specialize in the Virtual Assistant business by going through there career kit which helped me set up, organise and implement business decisions. They also do have various other career kits for other types of home businesses. Today I'm, proud to say that my clients include corporate bodies to my Son's school administration. Take my word, there's nothing like being self employed and Bizymoms helps you right through out to gain what you want.

This is a great opportunity and you should check it out! let me know your thoughts on this and also keep me posted on your success stories as well.
HippieMike

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds very interesting. My wife is currently at a job that she doesn't like but it is our main income (I receive a disability check each month) . She just found out last week that the company is going to be shutting down the plant where she works in late 2008.

This may be something worth looking into for her. Please send me a P. M. with any links that she can check out.

God Bless You for posting this.
alainaagnes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:08 am    Post subject: Help Reply with quote

In addition, I have been able to provide the services of the service provider, to help me with the best practices, to support my business , the industry and the business community.
If you do not have the time to do this, you will not be able to find out what's going on here before you can help with this, in order to make your education more relevant to essay writing your education.
aleealiyana

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Home School Dads Reply with quote

Notwithstanding these I could spend significant time in the Virtual Assistant business by experiencing their profession unit which helped me set up, Write my Essay UK sort out and actualize business choices. They likewise do have different other vocation packs for different sorts of home organizations. Today I'm, glad to state that my customers incorporate corporate bodies to my Son's school organization.
dipali123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: best anawer Reply with quote

The forum topic is very nice and replies are also good.
Please visit a Best Dentist in jaipur for any kind to dental problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Working From Home All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: