Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game Design and Web Design for HS Credit!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Others and Electives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seattle_Dad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Game Design and Web Design for HS Credit! Reply with quote

I wanted to share a great educational resource with all of you. A few days ago I get a call from my sons computer camp he attended a few years back, and they called to let me know that they now offer online technology courses for high school credit. Since my son is really into technology, I thought it was great way for him to do the stuff he loves and get something out of it. The great thing about all this is that he can still be in school and take these classes. The company is called Giant Campus and here is the website: http://www.giantcampuswa.com/
marketgoal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarketGoal possesses a unique status in the web development industry to make businesses shine especially the small ones. MarketGoal has a long list of satisfied clients who claim that we are the best in the industry as far as WordPress Website Development for Small Business is concerned. We always strive to cater the needs of your clients well and provide 24x7x365 support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Others and Electives All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: