Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

attempt since hosting the showcase tournament. Spain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Where Are You Located
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellis555

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: attempt since hosting the showcase tournament. Spain Reply with quote

Sebastian Vettel says Red Bulls decision to swap Daniil Kvyat for Max Verstappen was before the Russian crashed into him at the Russian GP. Lorenzo Alexander Jersey . Red Bulls sudden demotion of Kvyat has proved the dominant talking point in F1 ahead of the Spanish GP, with Kvyat sent back to junior team Toro Rosso just days after twice hitting Vettels Ferrari on the opening lap in Russia.But Vettel told reporters in Spain: I dont think it has anything to do with what happened in Sochi. As I learned, it has been decided already beforehand. I dont know what the reasons are for the swap, but I dont think its related to Russia or in China.After being shunted out on the opening lap in Sochi, Vettel went to see Red Bull chief Christian Horner on the pit wall to discuss the incident with Kvyat - an exchange picked up by TV cameras.Kvyat shocked by his Red Bull demotionI went to him, obviously it was clear what had happened, and I said at least have a word with him, its racing, this happens, but…, thats it, Vettel said on Thursday when asked if his decision to talk to his old boss during the race served to ramp up pressure on Kvyat.Its not my fault theres a TV camera [watching]. I couldnt speak to Daniil at that point because he was in the car, but I think he [Horner] spoke to him. Sebastian Vettel was seething after being shunted by Daniil Kvyat Despite his recent run-ins with the 22-year-old, Vettel praised Kvyat for calling him after the race in Russia to apologise and pointed out that no driver was immune from making mistakes.The last race is not the best example for Daniil but, unlike some of his colleagues, he had the balls to give me a call in the afternoon and to tell me what happened from his point of view, Vettel added.Who is under the most pressure in Spain?He realised he has done a mistake and thats the end of the story - theres nothing wrong with that. Of course, I was very upset and disappointed in the first place because it ruined my race, but these things happen. There is no guarantee that I will [not] have a misjudgement here on Sunday, in two weeks, in a year, in five years if Im still around.Mistakes happen. Of course, with experience, they tend to happen less, but this is why we are here. We are all pushing to the limit. I dont think there is anything wrong with that.Like Vettel in 2009, Kvyat was promoted to the senior Red Bull team after just one full season of F1 with Toro Rosso, and the Russian has now fallen behind the even-younger Verstappen in the companys driver pecking order.However, Vettel believes the Russian has the neccessary qualities to remain at the top level.Generally I think very highly of Daniil, he said. His raw speed is very, very high. Maybe the current formula doesnt suit him as well as others, but in terms of talent and raw speed he definitely deserves to be in Formula 1. Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Demotion shocks Kvyat Red Bull swap right Eric Wood Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Jim Kelly Jersey .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-18-bills-kyle-williams-jersey.aspx . Espanyol midfielder Sanchez intercepted Bilbao goalkeeper Gorka Iraizozs clearance and, having spotted a gap, risked using his less-favoured left foot to fire a beautifully precise long-range shot that bounced in from high up the near post in the 24th minute.JOHANNESBURG, South Africa -- Spains return to the stadium where it won the World Cup was spoiled Tuesday as Bernard Parkers second-half goal gave South Africa a shock 1-0 win over the world and European champion. Spain was subdued -- and possibly tired after its friendly in Equatorial Guinea three days ago -- and only really threatened in the dying minutes of the international friendly when substitutes Santi Cazorla and Koke were denied by saves from Itumeleng Khune at FNB Stadium, the venue formerly known as Soccer City and where Spain celebrated its finest football moment three years ago. The World Cup holder started with Xabi Alonso and Andres Iniesta in midfield and David Villa and Fernando Llorente up front, but South African striker Parker converted one of few clear-cut chances in the game when he collected a neat one-two just to the left of goal and his chip bounced up off goalkeeper Victor Valdes and into the net in the 56th minute. "Im the happiest man in the world. I scored against the world champions," Parker said. The result gave Spain some food for thought just over six months ahead of its World Cup defence in Brazil, and brightened the mood for South Africa, which failed to qualify for the World Cup at its first attempt since hosting the showcase tournament. Spain coach Vicente del Bosque was gracious in defeat, warmly congratulating his counterpart Gordon Igesund with a smile and an embrace. Seantrel Henderson Jersey. As Spains players slipped away, the South Africans made the most of their first ever victory over Spain, celebrating in the dressing room with South African President Jacob Zuma. Zuma hugged and shook hands with Igesund as players recorded the moment on their cellphones. The Spanish squad also brought the World Cup trophy with them, putting it on display on a pedestal on the pitch ahead of kickoff while midfielder Alonso thanked South Africa for the joy the tournament title gave to Spain three years ago. Spain dominated possession in its typically patient and measured style, but couldnt find a decisive cutting edge, while South Africa skipper Khune was in good form in goal. He smothered an early chance for Villa in the 25th minute, while Llorente sent a header wide two minutes later. Del Bosque introduced all six of his substitutes, Victor Valdes, Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas, Juan Mata, Cazorla and Koke, in the second half and it nearly backfired when Valdes went down injured in the last 20 minutes and defender Alvaro Arbeloa had to briefly fill in as goalkeeper. After a few minutes, the host allowed Spain to make an extra change and bring on Pepe Reina. Spains two best chances of forcing a draw came in injury time, first when Khune denied Cazorla and then when the goalkeeper dived across full length to his left to palm away an effort from Koke. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Where Are You Located All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: