Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parents And Students

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akeelahhassan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Parents And Students Reply with quote

As a students all I need is some interest from my parents and as a parents all they need is my interest in education and my ongoing studies, this is the best way to happy your parents that you studied well and your parents will proud of you if you achieve the desired position in your future, but the thing is when you are in a studying face all you need is some attention to your studies and also if you need help then there are many ways to get help from there if you need help from the parents they always there for help and if you need from outside then there are also professionals who agree to help you and another way of getting help is that if you want help from any online services then there are also many services who are available for you help you in your problem areas whether they are writing services or editing services they always help students in their issues and help them to achieve some good goals in their life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: