Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To Cultivate a Love of Learning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeHoliday

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:39 am    Post subject: To Cultivate a Love of Learning Reply with quote

I homeschool my boys because I want them to love learning. I know that for me, I didn't *love* going to public school. I dreaded it. And I regret not taking advantage of all the opportunities I had to learn at a young age. In hindsight, I was so far behind where my potential lay when I entered into college as a freshman.
JohnEmber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikweHoliday wrote:
I homeschool my boys because I want them to love learning. I know that for me, I didn't *love* going use this public school. I dreaded it.

Nothing more important than developing the love for learning in children. Sadly, public schools fail utterly in this regard.

Last edited by JohnEmber on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total
JohnStone

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: RE: Reply with quote

In assisting with day by day activities, they may find new interests, and you will be better ready to sharpen their interests en route. Also, as you converse with your kids amid these exercises, you will build up the dialect region of their cerebrum, Dissertation proposal service which impacts all parts of their learning.
Brain_Dean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Amazing Post Reply with quote

I like your post ,its so amazing.
https://www.justc4urself.com/write-for-us-guest-post/
hannahross

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we are also considering the option of homeschooling after hearing lots of good reviews of it.But my wife is still not convinced as its not a practical option for here.To opt for it or pay someone to do my assignment Now I am a little preplexed about my decision.Hopefully son Ill make the final decision about it.
DavidCyryl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schooling is the only way to get the education and our children grow better and better in future. Dissertation Writing Services
david963

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But one day, as I watched our young daughter polish off yet another bag of organic Just Peas, it occurred to me – the girl loved vegetables. LOVED them. I didn’t need a cookbook to help me trick her into liking them. Instead of hiding chickpeas in the chocolate chip cookie batter or sneaking pureed squash in the mac & cheese, serving up the healthy stuff, then modeling and reinforcing just how good and healthy it was seemed to be the “trick.” Online Shopping Stores In Pakistan
david963

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently, I found my 12-year-old sitting in our driveway trying to start a fire with a plastic magnifying glass and a small pile of twigs. (He'd gotten permission from his dad and was being fire-safe). He'd been sitting there for 30 minutes staring at the spot of light that shone on the twigs. Nothing was happening. I asked him to hypothesize about why the fire wasn't catching, and he generated some interesting ideas. As we diverged into a discussion about fire, and as I noticed his passion and excitement, I saw endless learning opportunities generating from his curiosity. IT technical support
david963

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I described this documentary to my son, his questions continued, interrupting as I explained the unit I was day dreaming of: the myths we'd read from around the world about fire, the way we could integrate arts into this unit, the way we'd learn about how wild fires affect communities. Darsenizami
david963

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was better than average work. I truly like your thoughts.I by and by acknowledges for your work.your article is exceptionally amazing and accommodating for us. Expectation you will impart these sorts of things to us additionally in future! digitizing embroidery service
david963

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want a job with variety, look no further than being a Voice and Dialect Coach! Jan has recently returned from Bulgaria, working on an exciting new film, and is currently looking forward to her work on Game Of Thrones season 3 airing at the end of March the nation tribe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: