Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

and Im ready for the challenge.Wilshere, who

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellis555

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:55 am    Post subject: and Im ready for the challenge.Wilshere, who Reply with quote

MANCHESTER, England -- Arsenal felt the full force of Manchester Citys rampant attack to slump to a wild 6-3 loss in the English Premier League on Saturday, cutting its lead over Chelsea to two points and throwing the title race wide open. Cheap Terrelle Pryor Jersey . Chelsea pounced on Arsenals implosion at Etihad Stadium by edging past Crystal Palace 2-1 at home, with Ramires scoring the winner to lift Jose Mourinhos team provisionally into second place. But approaching the halfway stage of the campaign, City is likely to be most peoples favourite for the title after following up big home wins over Manchester United and Tottenham already this season with another masterful attacking display against Arsenal. What had been the tightest defence in the league was ripped apart, with Citys eighth straight home win sealed by goals from Fernandinho (two), Sergio Aguero, Alvaro Negredo, David Silva and Yaya Toure. City enhanced its tag as the leagues entertainers -- it has 35 goals in eight home matches, including six past Spurs and four past United -- and is a point adrift of Chelsea in third. "It was a very complete game in attacking," City manager Manuel Pellegrini said. "It is not easy to score six goals against Arsenal, the best defence in the Premier League." Everton brushed past Fulham 4-1 with three late goals to jump to fourth, while Newcastle drew 1-1 with Southampton in a match that saw the referee receive a bloody nose after accidentally colliding with a player, and ended in a scuffle between the two benches. West Bromwich Albion fired head coach Steve Clarke hours after a 1-0 loss at Cardiff, the visitors fourth reverse in a row, and there were 0-0 draws for West Ham-Sunderland and Hull-Stoke. Arguably the standout match this season lived up to its billing, with weary Arsenal run ragged by City less than three days after the Gunners grueling defeat in the Champions League at Napoli. Arsenals title credentials were always going to be tested in this crucial three-game period, starting with last weekends 1-1 draw at Everton and ending with a home match at Chelsea on Dec. 23, and cracks have been found. "We made too many mistakes," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said. "Our strength until now was our defensive discipline but that went as the game went on." The prolific strike pairing of Aguero and Negredo put City 2-1 up by halftime, with Theo Walcotts goal having made it 1-1. Fernandinho scored in the 50th, moments after Aguero went off with a calf injury only for Walcott to score again, but Arsenals creaking defence was breached in the final 24 minutes by Silva, Fernandinho and Toures penalty. Per Mertesacker netted Arsenals other goal in injury time. Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere could face disciplinary action after being pictured raising his middle finger toward Citys fans during the second half. With Liverpool not playing until Sunday, Chelsea is Arsenals closest challenger after an unconvincing win over Palace at Stamford Bridge. Fernando Torres scored in the 16th minute for the Blues before Joel Ward set up Marouane Chamakh to equalize for the visitors in the 29th. Six minutes later, Ramires grabbed the winner with a right-footed shot from outside the area to the top left corner. Everton maintained its challenge for a top-four finish by scoring three goals in the final 17 minutes to see off Fulham. Leon Osmans 18th-minute goal in his 300th league game put Everton ahead but Dimitar Berbatov equalized from the penalty spot in the 67th. Seamus Coleman regained the home sides lead before Gareth Barry and Kevin Mirallas completed the victory. The Newcastle-Southampton game ended with ugly scenes on the sidelines as coaches on both benches clashed in reaction to a foul on the pitch. The goalkeeping coach from each team was sent off. Earlier, referee Mike Jones required treatment for a bloody nose after being floored by the flailing arm of Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko. Peter Whittingham scored the second-half winner for Cardiff against West Brom, which proved to be the end for coach Clarke after 18 months in charge at The Hawthorns. On Sunday, its: Aston Villa vs. Man United, Norwich vs. Swansea and Tottenham vs. Liverpool. Cheap Redskins Jerseys .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday. Cheap Washington Redskins Jerseys . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-jamison-crowder-jersey .J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets.Jack Wilshere admits he is unsure if he will ever play for Arsenal again. The 24-year-old, who has been recalled for England after his impressive performances on loan at Bournemouth this season, says he does not know what the future holds beyond this term.Wilshere insists a loan was the best option for him after Gunners boss Arsene Wenger failed to offer him first-team football guarantees, and believes Bournemouths different approach is benefiting his fitness.Despite his affection for Arsenal, having graduated from the clubs academy, Wilshere admits there may come a time when he will have to consider leaving the club on a permanent basis. Jack Wilshere talks to Sky Sports about his future plans with Arsenal Its difficult for me to say because I love Arsenal and Ive had great times there, and theyve been great for me, and I can still see myself playing there.But who knows what the future holds? Ive got a year left when I go back there.At the moment Im just trying to have a season where it puts me in a good position at the end of the year, Im improved as a player and Arsenal want me back, and well see where we go from there. Jack Wilshere insists he has no issues with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger I always thought to myself of course I love Arsenal but if there comes a time where I have to leave, then I have to leave, you know? If I go back and Im not going to be playing, then, of course, I have to think about things. Cheap Redskins Jerseys Authentic. But at the moment Im concentrating on Bournemouth. I want to put myself in a position where I go back next year and Im a better player, and Im fitter, and I can prove to people I can play week in, week out, and Im ready for the challenge.Wilshere, who has played over 100 Premier League games for Arsenal but spent almost the entirety of last season out with injury, insists he has no issues with manager Wenger.And the midfielder says he would be delighted if the Gunners won the title in his absence. Jack Wilshere has impressed for Bournemouth on loan this season Jack Wilshere has impressed for Bournemouth on loan this season I spoke to Arsene before I went to Bournemouth and he said I would play, but I wanted more than that, he said. I wanted to be an important player for the team and play week in, week out - from the start - and I just got the feeling I needed a change if I was to experience that.I spoke to him on the phone, I didnt speak to him in person, so it was hard to tell (if he wanted to keep me). I said to him I wanted to play and hed already had a feeling that I wanted to go on loan because my agent had spoken to Dick Law (contract negotiator), and I think hed had the chance to think about it, and when I spoke to him he said its fine.I knew that theyd got a strong squad this year, they were in a good position when I left, so of course I want them to win the league. For the manager, especially, Id be delighted.I know that he really believes in that squad and hes worked hard over the years. Hes taken a lot of stick from people but I think thats always been his goal. Its the Premier League, hes working towards that and theyve got a great chance this year. Also See: Wilshere among nine to train alone Wilsheres Arsenal career is over Wilshere back in England fold England snub convinced me to move Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: