Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ns drained a pair of triples to highlight a 9-2 run to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellis555

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: ns drained a pair of triples to highlight a 9-2 run to Reply with quote

Novak Djokovic can achieve a historic sixth title win when he faces Kei Nishikori in the Miami Open final on Sunday, live on Sky Sports 3 HD from 6pm. Brendan Langley Womens Jersey . The world No 1 can secure a record 28th ATP Masters trophy, surpassing the record he shares with Rafael Nadal, and will also match the career record of six Miami crowns won by Andre Agassi.Nishikori stands in the way of the Serb after a stylish 6-3 7-5 semi-final win over Nick Kyrgios and the Japanese player showed his battling qualities while saving five match points in a quarter-final victory over Gael Monfils. Highlights of Novak Djokovic v David Goffin from the semi-finals of the Miami Open Djokovic was forced to work for his win over David Goffin in the semis, trading breaks with the Belgian player in the opening set, before he advanced 7-6 (7-5) 6-4.In their eight previous match, Djokovic has won on six occasions, with his most recent triumph coming in straight sets in the quarter-finals of this years Australian Open. The Serb has a dominant record against Nishikori World No 6 Nishikori has reached only his second ATP Masters final and is paying little attention to his past record against the Serb.Hes playing really good tennis. Its going to be tough, said Nishikori. Im not going to do something crazy. Im playing good. If I can maintain this, I have some chance. I have nothing to lose playing against him. Ill try something different and well see what happens in the final. Kei Nishikori He has beaten me many times but every time is a different situation. Ive been playing well. Physically Im in good condition.I have nothing to lose playing against him. Ill try something different and well see what happens in the final.Djokovic was beaten by Nishikori in the 2014 US Open semi-final and does not think his opponent will experience any big-match nerves. Highlights of Nick Kyrgios v Kei Nishikori from the semi-finals of the Miami Open He does look very composed on the court so I dont think hes going to feel any much different because weve played against each other so many times, said Djokovic, who is seeking a Miami-Indian Wells double for the third year in a row.He is somebody that has been around and played so many matches on the big stage. I dont see him being too overwhelmed or nervous.Watch Novak Djokovic against Kei Nishikori in the Miami Open final on Sunday from 6pm on Sky Sports 3.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for 6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for 10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Also See: Djokovic through to Miami final Azarenka reaches final in Miami Jake Butt Womens Jersey . Judging by his performance Saturday night, Cotto has plenty left in the tank. Cotto became the first Puerto Rican fighter to win world championships in four weight divisions, stopping Sergio Martinez in their WBC world middleweight title fight Saturday night. Garett Bolles Broncos Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Demarcus-Walker-Jerseys/ . -- Jim Furyk was 10 shots worse and right where he wanted to be Saturday in the BMW Championship.Austin, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - A showdown between two of the Big 12s premier teams turned out to be no contest at all. Five Oklahoma players finished in double figures and the 16th-ranked Sooners held Texas to 30 percent shooting en route to a 70-49 rout of the No. 10 Longhorns in front of a stunned crowd at the Erwin Center. Buddy Hield led Oklahomas balanced attack with 13 points, with TaShawn Thomas compiling 12 points and 11 rebounds as the Sooners (11-3, 2-0 Big 12) rolled to their fourth straight win. I like the way our guys played, said Sooners head coach Lon Kruger. I thought their focus from start-to-finish was really good defensively. It was Oklahomas defense that set the tone for the lopsided victory, though, as Texas (12-3, 1-1) continually came up empty while being swarmed on possession after possession. They just punched us in the mouth, said Longhorns forward Jonathan Holmes. Javan Felix was the lone Longhorn to reach double-digit points, finishing with 13 points. Texas doomed itself with a major cold stretch right out of the gate, misfiring on 11 of its first 12 shots as the Sooners raced out to a 13-3 lead behind 3- pointers from Hield, Isaiah Cousins and Ryan Spangler. The Longhorns kept on missing, resulting in a 33-14 deficit at the end of a first half in which Texas went a miserable 6-of-30 from the field. Texas had some looks that didnt go down, and that always helps, but I thought our guys had a little to do with that, Kruger said. Carlos Henderson Womens Jersey. I thought our perimeter guys from the weak side did a good job trapping the post. I thought our awareness on the weak side was pretty good and we didnt really get hurt when we trapped the post. Oklahoma didnt let up after the break, as Cousins drained a pair of triples to highlight a 9-2 run to begin the second half that staked the Sooners to a commanding 42-16 advantage. The Sooners led by at least 20 points the rest of the way, with the margin swelling to 56-28 when Dinjiyl Walker followed a Thomas bucket with back-to- back layups, the last coming with 9:41 left to play. Cousins ended 3-of-5 from beyond the arc in a 12-point effort, while Walker and Jordan Woodard contributed 10 points each for Oklahoma. Game Notes Oklahoma had lost eight straight at the Erwin Center prior to last Januarys 88-85 win in Austin, the first of a season series sweep for the Sooners ... Texas has dropped two of its last three home games after winning 15 straight at the Erwin Center ... The Longhorns lost their Big 12 home opener for just the third time in 17 seasons under head coach Rick Barnes ... Oklahoma has held every opponent this season under 70 points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: