Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

n Edelman midway through the fourth quarter,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellis555

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: n Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, Reply with quote

CLEARWATER, Fla. Nike Air Vapormax Femme . -- Cliff Lee gave up a run in three innings, outpitching fellow Cy Young Award winner R.A. Dickey, but Adam Lind and Dan Johnson each homered for the Toronto Blue Jays in 5-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night. Lee, the 2008 AL Cy Young winner with Cleveland, allowed three hits and struck out two. He matched up against the 2012 NL winner -- with the New York Mets -- for the second time in six days. "Cliff was solid, a normal outing for him," Philadelphia manager Ryne Sandberg said. "He had his fastball command and he made some good pitches. I thought he looked sharp." Dickey yielded three runs and four hits in four innings of his second spring start. He struck out two and walked three. "I felt strong, which is all I really care about right now," Dickey said. "Being able to get up and down (for four innings) early in spring, feeling great, thats important for me. Lind connected off right-hander B.J. Rosenberg with two outs in the fourth inning. Marlon Byrd hit an opposite-field homer in the third off Dickey. STARTING TIME Phillies: Lee threw a perfect first inning en route to three sharp innings in his second spring outing. The left-hander hasnt walked a batter in five spring innings. "Im pretty happy with it," Lee said. "I know what my job is (this spring) and I know what I need to do to prepare. . Its just a matter of doing it." Blue Jays: Dickey hit the second batter he faced and walked three but remained encouraged following his second start of the spring. "I had a really good (knuckle) today," Dickey said. "The one that hit (Freddy) Galvis, it broke three feet and just broke right into his shoe. Thats part of the deal; you get one, it catches and goes that way. Thats tough. Other than that I felt pretty good." BIG BYRD Byrd finished the game 2 for 3 and is hitting .385 in five games this spring. The Phillies signed Byrd to a two-year, $16 million free-agent contract to play right field and bat behind cleanup hitter Ryan Howard. "Hes swinging a good bat and having consistent at-bats," Sandberg said. "Hes a good bat for us and hes showing it early." TRAINERS ROOM Phillies: Third baseman Cody Asche took batting practice with his teammates but was out of the lineup for the second straight day. Asche was hit in the right hand with a pitch from Pittsburghs Yao-Hsun Yang on Sunday. He could return to the lineup on Wednesday against the Braves, according to Sandberg. "Hes a quick healer," Sandberg said. Philadelphia shortstop Jimmy Rollins was a late scratch from the starting lineup. Rollins took part in pregame work with the team but has had flu-like symptoms. Rollins illness kept him out of camp on Monday. Air Max 2018 Femme .ca. Kerry, I hope you address Ron MacLeans comment during the second intermission of Game 4 in Montreal-Tampa series. Basically, he suggested that the NHL should not have used a referee from Quebec, following the Game 3 disputed non-goal, because the referee could be biased towards Montreal. Air Max 95 .Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers 23-14 for its eighth win in nine games. http://www.2018airmax.fr/air-max-2017-noir-42-gg/ . - Justin Turner is at his best with runners in scoring position, and he delivered again in a big spot for the Los Angeles Dodgers.ROCKFORD, Ill. -- Markus Granlund scored a power-play goal 3:40 into overtime as the Abbotsford Heat rallied for a 4-3 victory over the Rockford IceHogs on Wednesday in American Hockey League action. The Heat (25-13-2) trailed 3-1 going into the final period before winning their second row, both in overtime. Evan Trupp made it a one-goal game 17 seconds into the period with his first goal of the season, and Chad Billins tied it at 113:56. Air Max 2017 Blanche Femme. Defenceman Mark Cundari got the other Abbotsford goal on the power play in the second period. Brad Winchester and Garret Ross gave Rockford (18-17-6) a 2-0 lead in the first period, and Brandon Mashinter made it 3-1 in the second. Joey MacDonald made 32 saves for Abbotsford, and Jason Labarbera handled 29 shots for the IceHogs. Abbotsford was 2 for 3 on the power play, and Rockford was 2 for 4. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Reasons for Starting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: