Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible-Try it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Website Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NH-Home Educating Father

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Possible-Try it Reply with quote

The admin of this site could send out a message to everyone periodically to organize an online meeting.
Skype is about as good as it gets but we can try different applications also. The idea is to see who are still active and do some brainstorming on conscious evolution of home education to which we would also invite the moms also but keep the discussions focused. (Here we would probably lose most moms but that is OK, after all it is the home educating fathers group.)
Whatever the topic is, the primary reason is what I call the “sanity check”. An exploratory discussion can be posted via the message board and see how many users are interested to participate, identifying topics of interest to discuss and vote on them. The topic that receives the most vote is discussed life via online. My suggestion is: weekly, Monday morning virtual meetings. Each participating member could reach out to invite one non-member HS father and before we know this place can get more active.
Z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_RZ0c8B-I&list=PL7B5F1B983DEB86DF&index=3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Website Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: