Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eco fair trade shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Materials For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candiamae

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Eco fair trade shop Reply with quote

Hey there! I am very conscious about the environment and welfare of all people and I hope you are too! I think every person, animal and even nature deserves a chance. So every day I am looking for a way to do something in this field, I have to admit I am someone who wants to better the world . So now I am even thinking of starting an eco fair trade shop, where people will be able to buy all kinds of products without damaging nature or profiting in a negative way of poor people that work so hard to make these products! So I would like to know if there are any people here like me who want to better the world and maybe you have any ideas for this shop I want to open. Thanks so much!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> Materials For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: