Home School Dads

Line

Spacespace
Message Boards
Stripes

space
Home School Dads
A Website for Fathers who Home School

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spring?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> I Need A Break!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're off today for the second annual West coast unschooling conference: http://www.lifeisgoodconference.com/

I'll throw together a trip report when we return. We're very excited. It's gonna be loads of fun.

Frank and the krewe
BigDaddy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Frank,
I like the new Avatar! I've met you before. In the mall around December I think. Wink Very Happy Looks good.

Actually, I was just up there in Seattle (downtown Bellevue) 2 weeks ago delivering some coolers for the new Safeway store.

Mark
Frank

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted my comments about the unschooling conference in the "Other Teaching Ideas" group under the "Any Unschoolers" thread.

If you're interested, you can read it there or I posted the same text at my blog. (Use the www button below to go there.)

Frank
Frank

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigDaddy wrote:
Hi Frank,
I like the new Avatar! I've met you before. In the mall around December I think. :wink: :D Looks good.
Actually, I was just up there in Seattle (downtown Bellevue) 2 weeks ago delivering some coolers for the new Safeway store.
Mark

Yeah, and I've got the round belly to go with the grey hair and beard, too! Just need a red suit...

Are you still in Florida? Looks like I'll be down there sometime within the next two months to help a friend sail a catamran he's thinking about buying to New Orleans. Details depend on exactly when/where and what cat he buys, probably gonna be from around Ft. Myers or Ft. Lauderdale.

I'll post again when I know more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home School Dads Forum Index -> I Need A Break!! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: